Dr. Gross grew up in West Bloomfield, Michigan. After completing her ophthalmology residency in 1995, she and her family moved to Maryland where she joined a private practice, remaining there for 11 years. She opened her solo practice in 2006 in Frederick, Maryland, and the Rockville office in 2012.
Dr. Gross’s interests include cataract surgery, Lasik surgery, dry eyes, and glaucoma. She uses the latest-technology intraocular lenses, including toric and multifocal intraocular lenses, to provide the best vision after cataract surgery.
In her spare time, Dr. Gross enjoys traveling with her husband and two children, hiking, reading, and walking her German Shepherd, Wiley.
Dr. Gross is dedicated to helping her patients achieve and maintain good eyesight so they can enjoy their life to the fullest. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Gross, please click on the “Request Appointment” button below or call our closest office in Frederick or Rockville.
- Ophthalmology Residency, The Kellogg Eye Center at The University of Michigan
- Medical School, The University of Michigan Medical Center
- Bachelor’s Degree with High Distinction, The University of Michigan
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Frederick County Medical Society
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Medical Society